Here at Stewart Group we are always on the look out for exceptional people to join our talented team.
We have a fantastic supportive team culture that celebrates success and promotes sharing of knowledge. We encourage staff to foster an open and trusted working relationship with colleagues and clients, and reward achievement as we continue to grow.
Professional and personal development
- We are committed to developing your skills by encouraging attendance at internally and externally run training sessions.
- A company funded study policy.
- When you join Stewart Group we take you through a full induction training programme.
- All full time staff are offered a comprehensive health and wellbeing package.
- Comprehensive travel insurance for you and your family.
- An in-house Williams Warn brewery for staff enjoyment at after 5 drinks.
- Regular client and staff functions.
If you would like to be part of a world class holistic financial advisory firm based in the beautiful, sunny Hawkes Bay please email your CV to Rory O’Neill, Head of Operations and Finance – firstname.lastname@example.org