Here at Stewart Group we are always on the look out for exceptional people to join our talented team.
We have a fantastic supportive team culture that celebrates success and promotes sharing of knowledge. We encourage staff to foster an open and trusted working relationship with colleagues and clients, and reward achievement as we continue to grow.
Professional and personal development
- When you join Stewart Group we take you through a full induction training programme.
- We offer a Personal Development Plan.
- We are committed to developing your skills by encouraging attendance at internally and externally run training sessions.
- A company funded study policy.
- All full time staff are offered a comprehensive health and wellbeing package, including annual flu shots.
- Comprehensive travel insurance for you and your family.
- Performance based periodical salary review.
- Long service leave benefits.
- Discounted staff rates on investment portfolio management.
Balancing work with fun
- An in-house Williams Warn brewery for staff enjoyment at after 5 drinks.
- Regular client and staff functions.
- Team building events.
Here are a few shots from some of our previous events:
If you would like to be part of a fun, world class holistic financial advisory firm based in the beautiful, sunny Hawkes Bay please email your CV to Rory O’Neill, Head of Operations and Finance – email@example.com
There are currently no vacancies available.